Deciding when to buy a house is probably one of the toughest decisions that you will make. For most families, home ownership is probably on top of the familyâ€™s wish list and coming close to that reality may bring anxiety.
The following are a few of our articles related to home buying that you can use if you are thinking of purchasing your next house!
A. Buy A House or Rent
- The financial benefits of owning a house
- 7 Homeownership Tax Credits and Deductions
- What You Need to Know About the True Cost of Homeownership
B. Things You Must Do Before Purchasing A Home
- Check Credit History and Improve Your FICO Score
- Save Money â€“ Why you need savings and how much do you need
- Determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage Credit Certificate: How this program adds more money come tax time
C. About Hiring Your Agent
- Buying a Home: Should You Hire an Agent?
- Buying A Home: Tips on Hiring an Agent
- How to compare agents anonymously
D. Which Type of Home Should You Buy?
- Single family homes
- Should you buy previously owned or newly built homes?
E. Online Resources for Searching Your Home
F. Financing Your Purchase
- Various government loan programs that you may qualify for
- Need A Down Payment for Your House? Your City or County May Have Free Money For You
- Other sources of down payment that you can utilize
- Understand the types of Loan Programs
- Where to Get free loan comparison
- Get loan pre-approval Before Making an Offer