Deciding when to buy a house is probably one of the toughest decisions that you will make. For most families, home ownership is probably on top of the family’s wish list and coming close to that reality may bring anxiety.
The following are a few of our articles related to home buying that you can use if you are thinking of purchasing your next house!
A. Buy A House or Rent
- Our Frugal Ways: Rent A Few More Years Before Buying
- The financial benefits of owning a house
- 7 Homeownership Tax Credits and Deductions
- What You Need to Know About the True Cost of Homeownership
B. Things You Must Do Before Purchasing A Home
- Check Credit History and Improve Your FICO Score
- Save Money – Why you need savings and how much do you need
- Determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage Credit Certificate: How this program adds more money come tax time
- MCC Program By State
C. About Hiring Your Agent
- Buying a Home: Should You Hire an Agent?
- Buying A Home: Tips on Hiring an Agent
- How to compare agents anonymously
D. Which Type of Home Should You Buy?
- Single family homes
- Should you buy previously owned or newly built homes?
E. Online Resources for Searching Your Home
F. Financing Your Purchase
- Various government loan programs that you may qualify for
- Need A Down Payment for Your House? Your City or County May Have Free Money For You
- Other sources of down payment that you can utilize
- Understand the types of Loan Programs
- Where to Get free loan comparison
- Get loan pre-approval Before Making an Offer